- Rhonda's Mom, Diane has knee surgery 02/05/09
- Andrew's Family - sister -in-law passed away
- Greg Cannon needs a job after march, he was laid off Tuesday
- Tracey's investment property needs to sell
- Tracey & Roxanne are going to Mississippi to visit a foster home, pray for God's direction
02/04/2009
- Tracey's investment property needs to sell
- Rhonda's Mom, Diane has knee surgery 02/05/09
02/11/2009
- $3.28M in debt in this class
- Ralph Nail - may have bone cancer
- Danny Pruit - He's in hospice
- Should we host a yardsale at the church?
Also please pray for my ankle. As many of you saw I have a walking cast thing on - I twisted it very badly last week - the doctor was surprised it wasn't broken. I have a follow up appointment on Tuesday. Please pray for good news - there is still at chance I may have some kind of tendon or ligament damage. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteAudrey Roberts